Day 6: Lazy/Productive Day

Today, I woke up at the house and had a leisurely morning to myself. As you know, with toddlers, this is not normally the case. Mom and Dad kept the kiddos last night as I was going to work for Pat today, but I got an e-mail this morning letting me know that we were going to need to reschedule. So, I woke up to this temperature...
and proceeded to throw open the windows and slide open the screen door to get the cool breeze through the house. I made myself a list of what I wanted to get accomplished...
...and got 3/4 of it done (go me!). Of course, I had this lovely cup of joe to help me along...
...and a fun music list to listen to. :)
My two lazy cats just slept most of the morning....here's Miss Chris snoozin' on our bed.
and Mikey, who decided that half filled laundry baskets in the closet were more his speed.
I got a lot done aorund the house, went grocery shopping, came back and prepared dinner for me and a friend's family, delivered that, got the boys from Mom's house, came back here to a lovely hot dinner that Eric got in the oven for me while I was gone!

Mmmm...chicken divan....
...and parsleyed carrots (minus the parsley but still amazing)
Thanks Eric! You did a great job! :)
Here's Adam and I snuggling after dinner on the floor :)
Caleb enjoyed coloring his fighter jet planes I printed out for him.
Great job, Caleb! He's doing so well at coloring in the lines!
Adam just LOVES to mess with the laptop keys...
Daddy and Caleb sending a thank you letter to Grandpa Wayne for the dollar he gave Caleb yesterday.
Tomorrow shoudl be fun! Eric is off of work, so we are heading to the Greenville Zoo for the day, and will eat at On the Border for lunch- YUM!

1 Response to "Day 6: Lazy/Productive Day"

  1. Nana says:
    August 31, 2011 at 11:56 PM

    Here I am still up enjoying the blogs, loved this one, the food and all that you were doing were interesting. Love you guys. Come see us soon again. The shower was lovely Saturday night.

    Nana Shirley