Day 5: Not Much to Post

Not much has gone on today (which has been nice), but see? I'm still posting about it! Yay me! I haven't missed a day yet. Today, Eric's parents delivered Caleb safe and sound back to our house and ate lunch with us. Caleb went down for a nap and slept HARD apparently, because he didn't want to get up.
And here the boys are getting ready for their outside activities at Grandma and Papa's house!
Caleb's trying to squirt the hose without squirting himself!
For date night, Eric and I went to Ruby Tuesdays as I had a coupon for a free dip (appetizer). We chose the shrimp fondue (basically a cheesy hot shrimp dip with a kick) and were not disappointed!
For entertainment, we pored over the new IKEA catalog that came in the mail yesterday and dreamed out how we would outfit our new kitchen and bedroom (once we get a new house). Yay for cheap dates! :)


1 Response to "Day 5: Not Much to Post"

  1. Nana says:
    September 1, 2011 at 12:10 AM

    Always enjoy your blogs, keep them coming. Will show Jim tomorrow, see the time 12:10 AM it is really time for me to get to bed. lol
    Love all of you...
    Nana Shirley