AND WE'RE WALKING....AGAIN!

Hey guys- it's Emily. Thanks for all of your prayers, love and support. Eric and I just ate some lunch at home, and we are about to go walking at Sams. It's funny, because when we first got pregnant, I had predicted that I'd be doing my labor walking around Sams, and here it is coming true. Yes, I'm disappointed that we're back home without a baby, but I am grateful for a hospital staff that truly thinks of what is best for the patient, and they thought that I would be more comfortable at home, eating what I wanted, instead of laboring for hours and hours at the hospital. The hospital and the staff are AMAZING- I'm so glad we chose to go to Park Ridge. They are so caring and attentive. I'll update later (hopefully with some good news), but for right now, just wanted to touch base with the outside world to let you know that I'm doing fine! Love to you all!

4 Response to "AND WE'RE WALKING....AGAIN!"

  1. Nickname unavailable says:
    February 21, 2010 at 2:37 PM

    emily- so sorry you had to come home. i know from experience that is NO fun. you go girl... keep walkin'! until you feel like you're going to fall over, then take a nap! we're praying for you and cheering you on!

  2. Nickname unavailable says:
    February 21, 2010 at 2:38 PM

    that was rachel flaherty by the way!

  3. Amanda and Phillip says:
    February 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM

    We're praying for you, too. Hope you get to head back to the hospital with good news soon! Love ya!

  4. Nana says:
    February 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM

    redneYou are doing what the nurses feel is the best for you, prayers are that Adam will arrive at 5 in the morning. What time was Adam born?

    Love you and see you soon and glad that Wayne and family are home..

    Nana Shirley