40 WEEKS, 5 DAYS!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm feeling rather large right now! :) Today, Caleb and I met Mom on Airport Rd. to do some walking (and shopping) at Target, then we ate at Chili's where I tried to eat as much salsa and chips as possible. Then, after MORE walking around Wal-Mart, I came home to put my feet up for awhile. Once Eric got home, we went back out to Sams, where we had pizza for supper (a few people have told me that pizza can bring on labor--but hey, even if it doesn't, it still was yummy). I pushed that buggy up and down every aisle at Sams while Eric ran after Caleb. We are now back home, and my feet are killing me! :) I'm about to go soak them in some warm water and see if Eric will rub them for me. I can't wait to be able to give everyone the call/send out the e-mail/post on the blog that Adam's on his way!! And hopefully, it will be before Tuesday!

2 Response to "40 WEEKS, 5 DAYS!"

  1. Cathy says:
    February 18, 2010 at 9:49 PM

    Glad you got the foot lotion for Christmas!

  2. Amanda and Phillip says:
    February 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM

    Love ya, girl! We're praying!