Day 31: Saturday-- A WHOLE MONTH of Posts! :)

Hey everyone (or whoever is reading my posts these days)...can you believe I actually managed to post each day?? Now granted, sometimes those posts were done a few days afterwards, but I managed to at least get something down to remember this stage in our life by. These past 30 days have shown me how important it is that I do remember how simple life is right now...I will continue to try to post as often as possible! Thanks for sticking with us!

Eric went to work this morning, so I had the boys to myself. Adam was running 102 degree fever, so he looks a little lethargic in these pictures (still cute though)! Caleb found these mushrooms in our front yard and thought they were pretty cool!
It was quite a cool morning, so I let Caleb run around outside and tried to snap a few pics while I was swinging on the family swing with Adam.
Adam being snuggly...A video of the boys "helping" with the chickens!
Miss Chris likes to poise below the bird feeders and wait on lunch to arrive...
Caleb showing off his baseball skills...Remind you of anyone?
(Silas, from Da Vinci Code)

Caleb making a "salad" with the "vegetables" (weeds) he found!
Once Daddy got home, the boys took a nap (well, Adam did...Caleb chose not to) and then when they got up, we went out in the front yard and Adam and I played on the picnic blanket while Caleb and Daddy played soccer together.

Caleb waiting on instructions...
Learning to dribble...
A rare picture of Mommy with her boys! :) (although I'm with them all the time!)
Caleb all tuckered out from soccer...I love this picture of them! :)
Adam was EXTREMELY snuggly all evening...he even cuddled up with Daddy while Caleb and I made supper. So cute!
And here's Caleb describing what he is doing!



2 Response to "Day 31: Saturday-- A WHOLE MONTH of Posts! :)"

  1. Mimi's Adventures in Beaufort says:
    September 27, 2011 at 6:22 PM

    Thanks, Emily! I really enjoy seeing and hearing about your day with your boys. I appreciate you taking the time to share. Love you all.

  2. Cathy says:
    September 27, 2011 at 8:33 PM

    what fun! thanks for sharing! love you!