Day 22: Thursday and ready for the weekend!

Today was a great day. I catered a ladies' luncheon at church at 11:30am while the boys enjoyed Mother's Morning Out at Trinity, and then we came home for nap time. After nap time was when the real fun began! First, Caleb put on an air show for us on the side porch! After a while, I had to go in to start supper and Adam got bored, so the only two critters left to watch the show were these two fluffballs...Jake (left) and Andy (right).
Sadly, I didn't get any shots of the air show itself (or any airplanes! shame on me!), but here is the show master himself! :)Cheesy grins from the audience!Adam setting up his viewing area...complete with hydration :)
Now he's ready!...I really don't remember what this was about, but it's cute so why not post it? :)
Here's lil' brother trying on big brother's glasses...I think he looks mighty cute too, don't you?Just a sweet smile from Adam...who is actually standing still for once!






1 Response to "Day 22: Thursday and ready for the weekend!"

  1. Mimi's Adventures in Beaufort says:
    September 20, 2011 at 5:37 PM

    thank you, Emily, for sharing bits and pieces of your days with the boys. I feel like I am there to watch. You do such a good job with your boys. Thanks