Just a cute picture

Today was a great day- had a "half" pajama day (until I decided taht I NEEDED a shower and then took the boys to Sams to walk around). We started on one side of the store and made our way around the samples. Our Sams always puts out a ton of samples and today was no exception. We sampled chicken with Montreal seasoning, jalapeno poppers, Activia yogurt, chicken fried rice, lasagna, gourmet macaroni and cheese, and navel oranges. I snapped a quick picture on my cell phone of Caleb feeding Adam some of the yummy yogurt. So sweet!!

I love how Caleb has his mouth open as he is feeding Adam (just like I do!). I also thought it was humorous that more than one person stopped and asked if they were twins (??) just because of their similar sweatshirts. I know Adam is a big guy, but TWINS??

1 Response to "Just a cute picture"

  1. Angela says:
    February 24, 2011 at 8:55 PM

    One of my kids asked me if they were twin too while looking at the boys picture from Caleb's birthday. I just stared at them until they realized what they were asking. I guess in another setting that might be considered rude.