The White Squirrel!

So, the other day, I looked out my back door window and what do I see? A white squirrel. Not an albino squirrel (no pink eyes), but an actual white squirrel. Apparently, they are really popular in the nearby town of Brevard (even have a store named in their honor! http://www.whitesquirrelshoppe.com), but I've never seen one there or here- until now! He loved looking at my trio of bird feeders, and proceeded to nibble out of my tray feeder (as evidenced in my video posted below!). Can you imagine what he is thinking?

"Hmmm...which one, which one? Suet, sunflower seeds, or the 'deluxe blend'?"
*gasp* "You caught me!!"
"Look! No arms!"
"Arms!"
"Maybe if I stay really still she won't see me."
And here is the evidence of him eating my bird seed. I love how he catapults himself from our bank onto the tray feeder. Apparently, the seed did not meet his expectations as he has not come back since. When I asked Caleb what we should name the White Squirrel, he said, "The White Snowman". So we did. :)

1 Response to "The White Squirrel!"

  1. Nana says:
    February 7, 2011 at 5:42 PM

    I had never seen a white squirrel either, beautiful, hope the boys are doing well, sure had fun last night and you outdid yourself, tell Eric his $ will be ready for him when I see him. LOL. God Bless and stay sweet as you all are.

    Nana Shirley :-)