Little Drummer Boy(s)

Both of my kids love to make noise, but Caleb especially. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear myself saying, "Caleb, do NOT drum on that." or "Caleb, those are NOT drumsticks". I guess with both his daddy and his uncle being drummers, he was kind of destined to have a good sense of rhythm. Here is Caleb letting me record him drumming on our resident 5 gallon bucket. He watches Eric and Bennett drum on djembes and congas and you can see he is trying to mimic that. Cute!


And then, Adam proceeded to show me that he, too, could drum. :)

1 Response to "Little Drummer Boy(s)"

  1. Nana says:
    February 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

    That is great all the drummers we have in the family. We used the wash tub in our family in 1936..Beat the spoons too. LOL Now I am telling my age 81 to be March 31st. Love you all and so glad we have our nice families.

    Nana Shirley and Grdad Jim