If you are having a bad day...

Then get ready for some cute (and some hilarious) pictures of Caleb to make you smile. There's even a video at the end!

"Talk to the booty, 'cuz the hand's off duty!"

All my toys...

On Daddy's shoulders..one of my favorite places to be!

My new work table...busy, busy, busy!

"Hey, baby. Wanna chill at my crib today?"

No explanation for this one...

"And I was drawn towards the light..."

"I have somethin' to say!"


Helpin' Daddy make coffee with the French Press...

"This one's for you, Grandad!"

My drum that Daddy gave me.

Sweet smile for mommy!

Naked baby!!

All snuggled up...

"Nemo? Oh yeah, he tastes great. What?! You were looking for him??"

Relaxing in the glider in my room...

"Hi."

I love to stand!

Gotta hate it when narcolepsy hits...


1 Response to "If you are having a bad day..."

  1. Amanda and Phillip says:
    May 15, 2008 at 5:42 PM

    My GOSH, he's getting so big!! And you can't tell he's your guys' kid at all! (What, him ham it up? Naaaaahhhh. *wink*) Seriously, though, those are some fantastic pictures. We can't wait to see you guys again! The little bit that I saw of your house, it looks so great! Ours is still in a definite state of half-unpacked havoc, but hopefully that'll change before long. :) Talk to you guys soon!