Caleb’s birthday gathering at Chuck E. Cheese

Caleb's main party was on July 31st (the date that worked out best for everyone), but we decided to do a fun lunch outing at Chuck E. Cheese with my dad (Papa), Nana and Grandad. Mom and Ben were out of town and Eric had to work. We got a great deal of a large pizza, four drinks, and 65 tokens for about $20. Back when I was a kid, Nana and Grandad (my grandparents) took me, my brohter, and cousin Amanda to Showbiz (the original "Chuck E. Cheese") for fun and games (and pizza), so I thought I'd continue the tradition!

IMG_4058

"Cheese!!!"

IMG_4062

The Moby wrap saves the day again! Adam rode around with me for awhile in this handy carrier. however, every time I tried to take a bite of my pizza, this is what would happen.

IMG_4066

Well, Mr. Chuck (Mr. Cheese? Mr. Cheesy? Mr. Rat?) came to visit. Here he is with Caleb, checking out each other's noses.

IMG_4070

Grandad picked this awesome HUGE coloring/activity book out for Caleb! He loves it!

IMG_4072

Caleb riding on the horse! IMG_4077IMG_4089

Whack-a-shark!! Apparently, WHACC (Worldwide Humans Against Continuous Clobbering) called and lobbied against the use of moles in the "Whack-a-Mole" game, so now they use sharks. Go figure. IMG_4082

Grandad getting his "Whack-a-Shark" game on!IMG_4091

We had a great time!! Can't wait to go back! Glad I had four adults with me to watch over Caleb and Adam! :)

2 Response to "Caleb’s birthday gathering at Chuck E. Cheese"

  1. Cathy says:
    August 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM

    glad you got pictures!! priceless!

  2. Nana says:
    August 8, 2010 at 9:39 AM

    We sure had fun, lots to do and we did it. Pictures are great, we will do it again for Adam when he is older. Ha. Love you all.

    Nana and Grdad Rider