Bumbo Jumbo!

So there is this little seat made for those babies who cannot yet sit up on their own called the Bumbo. Caleb did not like it when he was a baby as it squeezed his thighs too much. I decided to try it Adam today and here are some shots from THAT adventure!

"Maybe if I suck in my tummy, I'll fit in..."

"Nope- the thighs are still too big"

"The thighs are in...but, are those MY rolls??"


"They call me the cutest Jabba the Hut"

"Cheese!!"


"I've got a tooth now!"


"Aren't I the cutest??"

5 Response to "Bumbo Jumbo!"

  1. Cathy says:
    July 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    he is precious!! glad that tooth finally came through!

  2. Amanda and Phillip says:
    July 2, 2010 at 10:03 PM

    Those are some great pictures (and great captions!). :)

  3. Nana says:
    July 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    He is the cutest in that chair, sure does look like Angela to me. I know she will be happy to see the two of them, no one like that Caleb either, they both have their own personalities, and do we love them both. See you next week one day, this weekend is a busy one.

    God bless and tell all at Camp Joy hello.

    Nana and Granddad Rider

  4. Julie says:
    July 7, 2010 at 11:14 PM

    You may not be able to believe this but my Adam was just as chubby as your Adam! Have you seen how skinny he is now? Hard to believe.....

  5. Nana says:
    July 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM

    Jim and I just discovered we can get on the internet again, thank God for this. he is so precious. love you, MOM and Dad