Adam- 2 months old!

Here are a few more shots of Adam! He is now 2 months old, weighs in at 15 lbs. 4 oz. (95th percentile in weight- that's my boy!). He is now sleeping from 9pm until 5am (what a WONDERFUL thing!), and eats about every 2 hours during the day.

Here's he wearing one of my favorite outfits. I like how it looks like he is saying, "Here, look at Pooh bear."

IMG_3625

Two brothers!

IMG_3628

Bath time with Mr. Blue Eyes!

IMG_3637

Caleb squeezing between our two kitties! They are so tolerant of him!

IMG_3645

Adam has many faces. I love trying to figure out what he's thinking.

"Be very, very still..maybe she'll put the camera away."

IMG_3663

"Okay, she's still here. I guess I'll smile...a little."

IMG_3664

"Here's my tongue...I wish my hair would stay down"

IMG_3665

"WHAT? No dinner tonight?!"

IMG_3666

"Okay, okay..here's a real smile"

IMG_3669

Adam loves being on his tummy for short periods of time...here he is on his baby gym giving us a sweet smile!

IMG_3674

And another pose..in another location! What a trooper for letting Mommy take so many pictures!

IMG_3681

Adam LOVES bath time- and he's discovered that he can splash with his feet!



When Caleb is in the room, Adam tends to just look and listen. Once Caleb is out of the room, he can be quite the talker!

1 Response to "Adam- 2 months old!"

  1. Nana says:
    June 27, 2010 at 6:54 AM

    What a beautiful baby, so precious.
    Mom and Dad you are doing a great job with the two of them. Making God number 1 in your lives has made this beautiful life come true. We love you. Nana Shirley and GRDAD Jim