Adam- 3 weeks old!

IMG_3331 - Copy

Adam loves his bath time! He loves having the warm water poured over his belly!

IMG_3332

Adam has been sleeping in his pack n play downstairs for the last three weeks so I would not have to go upstairs (where his nursery is) every 2 hours throughout the night. However, yesterday, I needed to clean out some clothes and such in his nursery, so I took him up with me. He slept in his crib for a little while…

IMG_3334

…then he woke up and looked around!

IMG_3336

Here he is trying out his diaper changing table- look how huge this kid is!

IMG_3338

Some close ups…

IMG_3340 IMG_3341 - Copy

Here he is getting to know Tigger, one of Caleb’s stuffed animals. I like how it looks like he is petting him!

IMG_3342

“Hey, buddy. Mind if I lean on ya?”

IMG_3343

I put him in his bouncy set, and after listening to him have a conversation with Mr. Butterfly, I found him like this:

IMG_3345

He’s not real keen on using a pacifier, but here’s one instance where he has actually kept it in his mouth for more than 10 seconds! I love how he’s snuggling with the little Pooh blanket.

IMG_3346

Right now, he’s sleeping about 3 hours at a time (longer at night, shorter in the day). He stays awake more often than not, and even smiles sometimes! He’ll get to meet a lot of people at Nana Shirley’s birthday party this weekend! I’m sure he’ll be a charmer!


1 Response to "Adam- 3 weeks old!"

  1. Nana says:
    March 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM

    Thanks for keeping us up to date with the boys. Adam is really growing fast and Caleb is a special brother. Can't wait to see them both at the party.. Love you and want to see you and Eric too.. God Bless... Nana Shirley and GRdad Jim