New tummy pics- 25 weeks!

IMG_2949 Hi everyone! Sorry I've not updated in awhile...life with a toddler has a pace of its own! I'm about 25 weeks pregnant...and have about three and a half months to go! However, I already feel like I'm about to pop...here are some pics to prove it! I asked Eric to take pictures of me since I actually had makeup on (and a decent outfit!). I’m carrying Adam the same way that I carried Caleb!

IMG_2951


Here I am from another angle! Adam right now is measuring about a week ahead, but that could mean that 1) he will come early, 2) he’s gonna be a big baby like his brother, or 3) my due date was miscalculated. Either way, they doctors are keeping an eye on him! My blood pressure is doing great, and so far, gestational diabetes has not reared its head. I’ll be tested for that in about 6 weeks.

IMG_2954

Aclose up of the huge belly! Looks like I have a beachball in there!! Adam is mildly active, especially after meals! He’s got a strong kick, but so far, he’s stayed away from my ribs! We are putting the finishing touches on the nursery! The good thing is about having another boy is that I can reuse all of Caleb’s clothes. I’m looking forward to meeting this little fella in the early spring!

3 Response to "New tummy pics- 25 weeks!"

  1. *~*Amanda*~* says:
    November 10, 2009 at 9:00 AM

    awwwww you are so cute with your little belly :) I can't wait to meet the little guy!!

  2. Amanda and Phillip says:
    November 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM

    Lookin' great! :) Can't wait to see you guys--hopefully sometime soon! :)

    Love ya!

  3. Melanie says:
    November 19, 2009 at 1:53 AM

    Aww, thanks for saying my blog is cool! I didn't know I was on your blog list! I just found your blog today through lara Sullivan's. Love all the pics.