What happens if you have promised your readers that you would update every so often, but really, nothing new has happened in that time frame? Here are some random ramblings...
> I LOVE the cool-ish weather we had this morning!
> I've joined a stroller club that meets at the Fletcher Community Park every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-10am. We jog, stretch, tone, and....chat. All with our babies! It is free, and full of fun. If any new moms out there are craving for some fellowship with some other mommies (most of them are first timers, like me), then come join us!
> I'm already counting down till next year's vacation to Edisto Island. That was so much fun this year!
> The best restaurants to take Caleb to are Cracker Barrel and Mexican restaurants. Cracker Barrel because he can eat practically anything off of the menu (and he will, believe me!), and Mexican restaurants because they are usually pretty loud, so it masks his yells. :)
> I love making my own baby food...this is the reason why I chose to do it: for $0.50, I can buy a Parent's Choice (Wal-mart brand) jar of vegetables that will last Caleb for one meal. For $1.00, I can buy a bag of frozen peas, steam them, puree them, and freeze them in ice cube trays (individual servings!). I get around 25 servings out of one bag. This was not a hard choice for me.
> Caleb's hair is finally coming in! No more Mr. Baldy! It is a light sandy brown with a few waves, but no curls. It's adorable!
> Caleb is very close to walking, it's scary. He loves to wave and say "Hi!" to people, even when they aren't looking.
> Caleb loves to eat. His favorite foods are: vanilla ice cream (in small amounts), cheese (except cottage cheese-- I don't blame him), Craisins (dried cranberries), vanilla yogurt, and spinach! Yes-- spinach is right. He eats everything I put in front of him, except the aforementioned cottage cheese and plain cream cheese. He even likes avocados, which I despise. Hopefully, he will keep this up!

Have a great day everyone!

1 Response to " "

  1. Cathy says:
    June 18, 2008 at 9:57 PM

    Next year we'll have a toddler at the beach! What fun! Enjoy every day! Love, Mom/Grandma